On August 15, 2019, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream. This is one of the provincial streams where a Job Offer is NOT required! Just the experience - Express entry Profile Creation and a decent score to secure the Ontario's NOI!
The OINP targeted candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:
- 0114 Other administrative services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 0111 Financial managers
- 1114 Other financial officers
- 0651 Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.
To be eligible for nomination, applicants must demonstrate work experience in one of the 10 eligible NOC codes. Your application may be refused if you do not demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
To help you navigate the entire process, our team has the resources and skills to assist. To know more about your eligibility under different categories, please contact us by email at email@example.com or call at (844) 293-2688. Our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Be the first one to write a comment.!
Add your comment
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar