Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced their first Tech Draw of the year on January 15, 2020, inviting 954 Express Entry candidates for provincial nomination. Notifications of Interest (NOIs) have been issued to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream.
The OINP targeted candidates with a CRS between 460 and 472, and work experience in the following six NOC codes:
• 2173 Software engineers and designers
• 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
• 2147 Computer engineers
• 2175 Web designers and developers
• 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
The OINP searches the Express Entry pool to find qualifying candidates who may:
1. Meet the criteria of the Human Capital Priorities Stream
2. Have work experience in one of the targeted National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes
The applicant must demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes. Your application may be refused if you do not demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
The program was developed with the growing interest of tech employers and targeted occupations in the industry. Employers provided their feedback on the requirement of labor needs and hiring practices and the program was expanded keeping those requirements as the crux of the program.
Be the first one to write a comment.!
Add your comment
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar