Express Entry Draw
December 23, 2020 | No Program Specified
No. Of Invitation Issued
Provincial Nominee Draws
May 13, 2020
April 29, 2020
May 12, 2020
A Glance At
What is express entry?
As of January 2015, skilled foreign workers have access to Express Entry - a new electronic application management system - which applies to Canada's key economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP);
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP);
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC); and,
- A portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP).
Express Entry is not a new immigration program; it is a new way for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to manage economic immigration applications online.
- For prospective skilled foreign workers, Express Entry will result in faster processing times.
- Express Entry will also make it easier for candidates to secure a job before they arrive, by facilitating matches with Canadian employers.
Moving away from the old system
- First application in, first to be processed
- Average of 12-14 months or longer to process a permanent residence application
EXPRESS ENTRY System
- Candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than the first in line, will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)for permanent residence.
- Express Entry candidates will benefit from processing times
Comprehensive Ranking System
- Skills & Experience Factors
- Spouse or Common-Law Partner Factors
- Skills Transferability Factors
- Additional Points (Job Offer or Provincial Nomination)
Candidates without Spouse/Common-Law Partners
- 500 Points
- 100 Points
- 600 Points
Candidates with Spouse/Common-Law Partners
- 460 Points
- 40 Points
- 100 Points
- 600 Points
- Brother or sister living in Canada (citizen or permanent resident)
- French language skills
- Post-secondary education in Canada
- Arranged employment
- PN nomination
Does the candidate meet the requirements of either the Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class and/or the Federal Skilled Workers Program?
Do not qualify for
Does the candidate have a provincial nomination or a job offer backed by labour market impact assessment?
Enter Employment and Social Development Canada Job Bank
Offer of Employment
No Invitation to Apply
within 12 months
within 60 DAYS
Welcome to Canada
80% of those invited to apply and who successfully complete their Permanent Resident application within 60 Days will be granted Permanent Residence status in 6 months or less
Get Legal Answers to Your Visa Questions
Call Us now at +91 9586 226232View All Testimonials
We're Trusted Globally
We are a regulated immigration practicing firm, providing advice and
solutions on matters related to Canadian immigration.
Jay B Parmar