Get a recommendation from the participation community, based on
- Candidate’s intent to live in and engage with that community
- Valid job offer that meet the community and the economic needs
- Work experience and skill set
- At least 1 year of continuous work experience (at least 1,560 hours) in the past 3 years
- It can be full-time or part-time jobs with the same or different employers but must be in 1 primary occupation used in your application.
- Experience gained can be in Canada or abroad, not including internship, volunteer, self-employed and while holding student status.
Base on NOC Category, applicants must meet minimum language requirements. This can either be the
- Canadian language benchmarks (CLB) or
- Nivea de compétence linguistique canadine’s (NCLC)
The minimum requirements are:
- NOC 0 & A require CLB/NCLC 6
- NOC B requires CLB/NCLC 5
- NOC C & D require CLB/NCLC 4
Minimum requirement is either
- Canadian high school diploma or
- foreign credential that’s equal to Canadian secondary school. You must do Educational credential assessment (ECA) report for your foreign degree.
Unless you’re already working legally in Canada when you apply, you must prove you have enough money to support yourself and any family members while you get settled in your community. You can provide proof of funds as:
- Bank account statements. Approximately 9,000 to 23,000 CAD in your ready-to use accounts
- Property or investment
- Guarantee payment