Our website http://www.spscanada.com/ provides general information on Immigration matters and should not be relied upon as legal advice. If you require legal advice, you should retain qualified legal professionals. If you would like to retain SPS Canada Immigration Inc. for the legal advice, you can contact us by Email or Phone.
- Parties: This is an Agreement between you and SPS Canada Immigration Inc.
- For the purposes of this Agreement “You” includes any “Person” including natural person and any type of Corporation entity– whether incorporated or not.
- The content of this Website is for general use and is subject to change without notice
- No lawyer-client, advisory, or fiduciary relationship is created by this Agreement or your use of the Website or your communication with SPS Canada Immigration Inc. through the Website.
- Each time you use the website it signifies that you accept the terms of this Agreement and of any person you claim to represent. You are bound without any limitation or qualification.
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to agree to and accept this Agreement on behalf of yourself and any person you purport to represent
- SPS Canada Immigration Inc. does not warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors or that the website and the server(s) that make it available are free from viruses or harmful components. And we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, errors, viruses or other harmful components to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which SPS Canada immigration Inc. or any of its member shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- SPS Canada Immigration Inc. does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications received by email, voicemail messages until the Retainer Agreement is signed by You and SPS Canada Immigration Inc.
- SPS Canada Immigration Inc. does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communication through use of its website.
- Unsolicited information and material may not be treated as confidential and will not be protected by any solicitor-client privilege.
- Although the use of the website may facilitate communications with members of SPS Canada Immigration Inc. by e-mail or voicemail, receipt of any such communications or transmissions by any member of SPS Canada Immigration Inc. does not create a solicitor-client relationship, unless our firm agrees to represent you.
- The website of SPS Canada has been designed to provide information on Immigration related matters that might be of interest to current or potential clients. For the purpose there are links to the third-party sites through-out the website of SPS Canada. The links are provided for the sake of convenience only. SPS Canada Immigration Inc. does not endorse or recommend the information contained in linked web sites, or guarantees its accuracy, timeliness or fitness for a particular purpose. SPS Canada Immigration Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or practices of third-party sites.
- The prospective client is obliged to pay an Initial Consultation Fee of $150.